Wednesday, May 26, 2010

P90X Chest and Back

Military pushups with a leg in the air...that's just silly.

My two days of doing nothing are over after my race and so this morning we jumped back into some morning workouts.  As Mrs. Gias has a race in about 10 days and we haven't started a new 90 day cycle yet, I let her choose what she wanted to do.  To my surprise, she wanted to do a resistance workout that worked "here" (pointing to her arms sides and upper back).  I told her we could do Chest and Back, Chest Shoulders and Triceps, Back and Biceps, 30:15...we have a lot of those type of workouts.  She settled on Chest and Back.

At the end of the workout, we were both totally spent and I asked her, half jokingly, if she wanted to do a quick ab routine too.  Her response:

"In hindsight, I don't even want to do Chest and Back."

Classic.

No comments: