Thursday, May 13, 2010

Two Mile Run and Patience Yoga

I went into work this morning super early, like 4 something in the morning early, so I didn't get a workout in.  After I got home I put B & G to bed and Mrs. Gias had a meeting at church, so I took advantage of some alone time. 

I got on the treadmill and pounded out a quick two miles.  It was a good run, not too hard and my knee didn't hurt at all.  That's a good sign.  I have to admit, I've been really tenative on my knee the last few weeks and pretty scared to run hard.  This weekend is a short run, about three miles and I'm excited to really open up and see what happens.

After I finished my run I popped in Tony's Patience "Hummingbird" Yoga to get a nice post run stretch.  It was 35 minutes of quiet, relaxing stretching.  It was a pretty good for a taper workout.

Two days and counting until race day...I'm getting pretty stoked.

No comments: