Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Round 4: Day 87 - Fountain of Youth Yoga

Only 3 days left this round...clearly I'm praying to the P90X Gods to ensure my survival.

Work's been a little hectic lately.  Yesterday I was pretty sure I was going to Ohio today and Wedensday.  Then that got canceled yesterday afternoon.   About two hours after that got canceled I was scheduled to go to Los Angeles for Tuesday through Thursday.  This morning (before my flight, thankfully) that got canceled and it turns out I'm (likely) home all week. 

At any rate, a nice quiet session of yoga was a nice way to start the day.  It's weird though; I know during yoga I'm supposed to let the stress of life slip away and focus on positions and breathing and balance.  However, sometimes you focus on all the stress and other stuff in your life and almost forget that you're sweating bullets and you're not sure how you got into the twisted position you're in. 

Today was one of those days.

No comments: