Thursday, April 22, 2010

45 Minute Swim

I had a great swim workout today.  I mentioned in the last few posts how I was looking for some variety, some motivation and a plan to make sure I was getting in quality workouts.  Well, I finally went to a website that I had heard about on some triathlon message boards, http://www.swimplan.com/.  Swimplan.com is a website where you put in your skill level and then tell it what kind of workout you want and it will give you a detailed workout with a warmup, drills, core workout and cool down.  It's set up specifically with times for your level of swimming and for a duration that you choose. 

I finally signed up today and printed out a workout for this evening.  It was awesome.  Really it wasn't much different that what I usually do; however, I always work out better with a plan.  This is exactly what I needed.  I got quality yards in and it helped pass the time.  I'm definitely using it again.  For all of you swimmers out there, I highly recommend it.

No comments: