Monday, April 12, 2010

Round 4: Day 72 - Blah

OK, I'm having a bit of a week.  Yesterday I didn't work out because Mrs. Gias was out of town and I had my girls to myself...not the best excuse, but that's what happened.  Then, this morning, the alarm was still set for 6am (the time I woke up for church yesterday with my girls) instead of 5am and so we slept...another missed workout. 

Everything will be better tomorrow though, right?

I found out today that I need to be in St. Louis for an 8am meeting, which means I have a 6:30am flight tomorrow morning and I won't be back until late tomorrow night (nothing like a day trip to St. Louis).  Yeah, no workout there either.  I'm starting to feel a bit weirded out by not working out for a few days, I haven't had a stretch like this in more than a year.

Well, I'm going to try to stick to my Tri schedule which isn't messed up this week and I'll do some fill in workouts the rest of the week and repeat this entire week starting next Sunday. 

I just need to take my own advice...miss a workout, do better tomorrow.

No comments: