Monday, April 19, 2010

Round 4: Day 72 Redux - 30:15 Upper Body Massacre

This angle is cool because it looks like I only have one leg.

This is a redux week due to the fact of the totally slacker week we had last week.  Missing three workouts?!  Aghhh!

OK, I know, I know...30:15 was supposed to be yesterday and Insanity was supposed to be today so you're thinking, "Hey, Geek, way to come back strong, you're already behind."  Well, yesterday I had my indoor triathlon (detailed race report to come a little later) in the morning and I thought it would be silly to totally burn out my arms right before I'm trying to do a triathlon at race pace. Thus, we moved 30:15 (intentionally) to this morning and we're doubling up with a little Insanity tonight so we won't miss any workouts AND I got to go into my indoor tri pretty fresh.

This is the last 30:15 of this round and it was HARD.  My whole body aches from pushing hard yesterday at the tri.  24 sets of pushups and pullups is a lot...I am hurting.

No comments: