Thursday, April 22, 2010

Round 4: Day 75 - Plyo Legs

Mid-point of a "super skater".  Certainly made my ass feel "super".

We haven't done this workout in a while.  If you remember it's a 60 minute mix of plyometric jumps, squats and lunges.  It doesn't really get the heart rate into dangerous territory, but my legs were really feeling it at the end. 

A few quick items:
  • This is the first of the One on One series and it shows.  (1) There's no warm up; (2) Tony seems to run out of things to say about half way through, apparently he wasn't ready to fill an hour just talking to himself; (3) There are two camera guys (as opposed to just one in all the other videos) although they attempt (poorly) to hide the fact that the second camera guy is there...weird.
  • It's raining so I probably won't get on the bike today, which is not good.
  • It's raining so I can probably swim today, which is fine.
  • I have a "thing" Saturday morning so I won't get in my usual early morning workout, which is problematic.
  • I've been staring at the computer screen for 10 minutes without being able to come up with anything interesting today...yikes.

1 comment:

Mrs. GIAS said...

I have pants of pain. OUCH.