Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Round 4: Day 74 - Total Body Plus

The middle of an O Crunch Pushup...Oh, I crunched it!  I'm sorry, that "joke" was terrible.

Ahh, feels so good to workout again.  It's been three days!  If you'd told me a couple of years ago that a three day hiatus from working out would send my world into a tailspin, I would have thrown my french fries at you (before picking them up and eating them anyway...I used to really like french fries).

Anyway, since this week is pretty much shot as far as staying on schedule, as we've already missed three of six workouts, we've decided to do a little hodge podge for the rest of the week.  We're going to to Total Body Plus today, Yoga tomorrow and a random Insanity Max Interval workout on Friday.  Then, we will restart Week 11 on Sunday with 30:15 and finish out the round.  It seemed silly to try to make up three workouts this week, so we'll just extend this round by a few extra days to make sure we complete our schedule, then we'll do something else.

I hate getting off schedule, but I hate not completing our workouts even more.

1 comment:

Mrs. GIAS said...

Look at the ARMS on that sexy man! Wooh-wee! =)