Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Round 4: Day 81 - Fountain of Youth Yoga

Half Moon.  Just be glad I didn't give you the "full moon" or you'd be blind right now.

My left hip and left wrist were all out of whack today (unrealted, I think).  I couldn't quite torque the right way on my left hip, making my yoga even more wobbly then usual, which is to say, it looked like I was performing yoga during an earthquake.  As for my wrist, I think I may have tweaked it during Diamond Delts on Sunday and stressed it a bit yesterday during our resistance workout.  At any rate, up-dog was not nearly as relaxing as it normally would be.

Overall, not really very loose today, not really very excited about yoga today, it was just a day to get the workout done.  These days happen and in my experience, pushing through the discomfort and the lack of motivation make you more ready for tomorrow.  Here's hoping that's true.

No comments: