Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Round 4: Day 80 - Back & Biceps

This angle kind of makes it look like I'm on a TLC show called "Little People, Big Workouts."
'Cause I look short...but I'm working out...yeah, that was pathetic; I need to up my blogging game.

It was unusually cold when we got up this morning.  The thermostat in the house said 63 degrees, which isn't shiver inducing, but it's a little cooler than is preferable for rolling out of a nice, warm, comfy bed.   We snoozed once and then headed downstairs for one of my favorites, Back and Biceps.  It's basically pullups and curls for an hour; and I really like to "bring it" in this workout.  I lifted heavy today and by the last set I could barely pick up my pencil to record my reps and weight.

I was commenting to Mrs. Gias before we started that I really like this workout because it's as hard as you want to make it and totally trashes my upper body. 

Mrs. Gias commented that she hates this video because the assistants Tony works out with are ass-hats. 

Maybe "ass-hat" was my word, it was early, I don't really remember what she called them...

Actually, I think the assistant that annoys her the most is the interior designer "Katie".  She looks like Pam from "The Office" and seems to fall behind the workout and gets a little too dramatic when doing her reps.  She also laughs a disproportional amount at Tony's jokes.  The other two assistants, Tim the former Marine and Bobby Stevenson, are actually both pretty cool.

No comments: