Friday, March 19, 2010

Round 4: Day 48 - Total Body Plus

A balance curl, basically stand on one leg and do regular bicep curls. 
It ends up working your whole body, arms, core, legs, balance - it's a great move.

Total Body Plus today.  This was our last workout before the start of recovery week number two for this round.  Luckily my neck is completely recovered, my knee is about 95% and my side is slowly but surely coming around.  Hopefully if I can get in a few workouts this weekend and then take it easy this next recovery week, I'll be 100% and raring to go for phase 3 of this round. 

By the way, the weather was about 60 degrees yesterday and I couldn't get out of work early so I didn't get outside.  Today it's supposed to hit 62 degrees, although I have depo prep all afternoon, so I'm not likely to get outside again today.  Tomorrow's the weekend (yay!) and the weatherman is calling for...a winter storm advisory and snow accumulation all weekend.  Awesome...more snow...I'm so excited. 

Exercise bike and treadmill here I come.

No comments: