Sunday, March 21, 2010

Round 4: Day 50 - Core Cardio and Balance

It's the beginning of our second recovery week for this round.  Frankly, with the injuries I've had it could have come last week, but this week is still pretty good timing.  I'll be shortening up my TriTraining workouts and be doing low impact P90X workouts all week, which is good for my knee and hopefully this chest congenstion will also clear up in the next few days.

Today we did Insanity's Core Cardio and Balance, a nice cardio routine that keeps your heart rate up in zone 3 or so, but doesn't really ever max you out.  It's a great way to start the recovery week and the day.  You feel like you worked out at the end, but you're not falling on the ground like you've been kicked in the gut, which is how I usually feel after an Insanity workout.

No comments: