Thursday, March 25, 2010

Slacker

I believe the alarm went off this morning at 5am...I honestly don't remember.  It's on Mrs. Gias's side of the bed and she usually leans over and puts on the snooze for a couple of minutes before rolling out of bed.  If I haven't gotten up already to let the dog out before our workout, I roll out of bed when the snooze alarm comes back on at 5:07am. 

No such luck today.

I finally woke up at 6:00am and realized I slept right through Core Synergistics this morning.  Oh, I have a long list of excuses...work is hellish this week (five all day depostions in five days including some prep in the evening and mornings before they start), it's recovery week so it doesn't matter, the alarm is Mrs. Gias's responsibility, etc...

But who cares about excuses?  We'll get up tomorrow and do Core Synergistics and work in our last workout on Saturday when we usually don't do anything P90X related.  Remember, you miss a workout...fine.  Push play tomorrow.

But I still feel like a slacker.

1 comment:

Mrs. GIAS said...

Nothin' like checking your hubby's blog, which you've supported and contributed to (voluntarily AND involuntarily) for months on end only to find his feelings towards your sincere mistake this morning slapped right there at the top of today's entry.