Wednesday, January 20, 2010

29 Min Run (Treadmill)

29 Min Run (Treadmill) - 7:45pm
2.42 miles
12 min/mile

I hopped off the Air Bike and did my short run for the week, 29 minutes. This was weird as it was the first time I went from the bike to the run. My multi-sport training or "brick" training thus far has only been from swim to bike. In any event, my legs felt a little weird (read wobbly) when I first started, but once I got going for about 15-20 minutes, I felt great, like I could go forever.

I think I need to up the speed on the treadmill to really challenge myself, but I like having a steady and respectable pace to build my volume. I think for my long run on Sunday (which is a recovery week long run, so actually shorter than usual) I will up the pace to 6.5mph and see what happens.

No comments: