Thursday, January 28, 2010

P90X Core Synergistics



Core Synergistics, you are only scheduled to do it recovery weeks in P90X so sometimes you forget about it with all of the other workouts.  Then, it's like an old friend that comes back to work you over twice in just a couple of days.  I've said it before and I'll say it again...this is a great workout.  After two court hearings today, I'm at the gym tonight for a short swim, short bike and maybe, if I have time, a short run.  It'll be like a mini-triathlon.  We'll see how that goes.

Oh and by the by - only one more workout tomorrow to complete Round 3 of P90X.  I'm kind of excited, mostly for my cheat meal reward at the end of the round, (which I'll explain on Saturday) but also becuase Mrs. GIAS and I will be heading straight into another round starting Sunday. More to come.

No comments: