Sunday, February 7, 2010

53 Minute Run (Treadmill)

53 Min Run (Treadmill) 6:00am
5.85 miles
6.6 mph

B and G spent the night at my parent's house last night so that Mrs. GIAS and I could go to a wedding.  Consequently, they weren't home this morning, so we pushed our P90X workout back an hour and I got up at regular time to run before we did 30:15.  I did the run at a steady 6.6 mph and it felt really good.  I think that's the furthest I may have ever run today and I did it at a faster pace than I have run a significant distance at.  I also think that I could have gone further and possible faster; that's encouraging.  I think a good goal is to shoot for a 10k time in the 40's (that's about 4-8 minutes faster than I am right now, I think) so after a few more months of training, I think that's reasonable, we'll see.

No comments: