Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Round 4: Day 4 - Fountain of Youth Yoga

Mrs. GIAS and I are doing pretty well on our weekly challege and were in bed last night at 9:30pm, but we ended up watching a DVR'd version of American Idol (I know, I know...lame right? What can I say, it's a guilty pleasure) as we were falling asleep, so it ended up being more like 10:30pm.  Anyway, we slept pretty well and were intending to get up at 5:00am for long yoga, but our bodies told us that sleeping in until 5:30am would be better for us and would help us to keep our weekly challege of 7 hours of sleep. 

So yeah, that's a long way of saying we hit the alarm and slept in, consequently only doing short yoga today. 

That's OK with me and we still got in a good stretch.  As I mentioned, my body has been feeling pretty broken so some nice stretching and breathwork really helped to relax my body.  My calves are still pretty sore, but other than that, I'm feeling much better. 

Until Plyometric Legs tomorrow...

1 comment:

Mrs. Gias said...

I know you like to meet the goals you set, so you're welcome for the "snooze" this morning =)