Friday, February 12, 2010

Round 4: Day 13 - Insanity Pure Cardio & Cardio Abs

As Shaun T says, "This sh*t is bananas, y'all." 
I agree, especially if bananas cause you to fall on the floor like a little girl.

Mrs. GIAS was, shall we say, "chipper", this morning during the work out.  I think she was pretty excited to be up at 5:00am to do heart-attack inducing cardio while trying to deal with a massive head cold making it difficult for her to breathe.  Yeah, she's a champ for just showing up, but she also had a few choice lines this morning.  Let's just say she did not want to talk to someone who was playful and invigorated - which was bad for me because I was both 1) playful and 2) invigorated. 

In honor of Mrs. GIAS's spectacular mood, I present to you three snip-its of actual conversations below, the first line either coming from me or Shaun T. and the second line either from Mrs. GIAS or one of the folks in the video that Shaun was torturing today.  See if you can figure out which two are me and Mrs. GIAS and which is Shaun T and one of his trainers...

1. [While beginning a jumping jacks sequence]:
"It's time to jack it up!"
"I'm warning you, don't jack with me."

2. "How we doin'!?"
"I want to leave."  

3. "Feelin' good!?"
"Well, we just did legs yesterday so my ass is already on fire, so no, not great."


One and three were straight from Mrs. GIAS's mouth.  Number two was actually in the video.  Anybody else find it a bit odd that 1) one of the trainers paid to be in the video thought the workoutt was so hard that they wanted to leave; 2) they told the leader of the video they wanted to leave; 3) on camera; and 4) they didn't edit this out becuase apparently all of the other camera angles and audio at the time were worse?

No comments: