Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Round 4: Day 18 - Fountain of Youth Yoga

Yeah, she's clearly better than me at yoga, but I could totally destroy her in a game of Halo...
if she didn't think video games were so lame and would agree to play me.

I remember about six months ago when I was finally able to grab my feet during a two legged hamstring stretch.  I was pretty proud of myself.  Of course, Mrs. GIAS over there is made out of putty and can contort herself comfortably past her feet to the point that she needs that yoga block just to feel a stretch.  Yeah, look again, her hands are easliy six inches past her feet (and we were both a little tight this morning...sheesh!).

Whatever, yoga isn't a competition.  If it was, she's pretty much the Harlem Globetrotters to my Washington Generals...


TRI Training Update:  Didn't make it to the gym last night so I moved my short swim and short bike to Thursday evening.

1 comment:

Mrs. GIAS said...

It's always a competition, Sweetie...