Tuesday, February 9, 2010

32 Min Swim & 63 Minute Bike

32 Min Swim
Drills

63 Min Bike (scheduled)
48 Min Actual (15 Min Short)
14.9 Miles
18.6 mph

Hot. Sexy. Bike. Action. 

Yeah, that's right, that's the Air Bike 950 that we talked about before.  Mrs. GIAS came in tonight after I'd finished my ride and said, "tell me about your bike in four words."  My reply, clearly, was, "Hot. Sexy. Bike. Action."  How else do you describe the Air Bike? 

Anyway, I did go to the gym tonight to get some swimming in and the session was mostly drills and short distances because I only had about a half hour to swim.  That was OK and I got some drills in but I think my next long swim on Saturday will be interesting to see if the drill work transfers to distance practice. 

Instead of hitting a spin bike at the gym like I usually do, I drove home and helped Mrs. GIAS put B and G to bed.  Mrs. GIAS had to leave for a little while tonight (which is why I came home a bit early) and gave me the opportunity to ride the Air Bike.  It's not the best bike workout, but it's better than nothing. 

No comments: