Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Round 4: Day 10 - Just Arms/Killer Abs

Yeah, not my best work, but it's a 5 minute Photoshop for a daily blog, give me a break.

Arms. On. Fire.

Mrs. GIAS and I were finishing up our workout this morning, complaining about how much burn we had in our arms, and I asked her what quick picture we could snap with my Blackberry to put up on the blog today.  She said, "We should get a picture of your arms and then you should photoshop some flames on them."  Ask and ye shall receieve, sweetie.  That is actually a good representation of what my arms feel like; I lifted heavy today and burned them out pretty good. 

After we finished Just Arms I asked Mrs. GIAS what Ab routine she would like to do today, Ab Ripper X, Killer Abs or Cardio Abs.  She chose the shortest of the three, Ab Ripper X (still 16 minutes and 350 reps) and I pretended not to hear her and asked again.  Again she said, "Ab Ripper X".  I said, "Oh...OK."  I went to change the DVD with a dejected look on my face and she quickly changed her tune and said, "obviously you don't want to do ARX, why don't we just do the long one [Killer Abs]."  I responded gleefully, "Perfect, I knew you'd see it my way."

460 reps later, when my upper abs felt like an orangutan was dancing the tarantella on my ribs, I realized why I should always listen to my wife.

1 comment:

Mrs. GIAS said...

AND DON'T YOU FORGET IT!