Monday, February 15, 2010

Round 4: Day 16 - Insanity Plyometric Cardio Circuit

Although this picture seems to say otherwise,
there are no Insantiy moves called "shake your money maker".

Duing today's workout there's a move called "mountain climbers" (basically alternating your hands over your head and bringing your knees up one at a time high to your chest like you're climbing...hence the clever name).  Anyway, this move is during the warmup and being so early, I often like to get Mrs. GIAS fired up for the workout by asking her innane and/or rhetorical questions.  She loves that.  Today's deep and engaging questioning session went something like this:

The Geek: What mountain are YOU climbing!?
Mrs. GIAS: *CENSORED FOR CONTENT*
The Geek:  I can't really put that on the blog, you know.
Mrs. GIAS: Everything I say isn't meant for the blog...
The Geek: C'mon, what mountain are YOU climbing!?
Mrs. GIAS: *CENSORED FOR CONTENT*
The Geek: Whatever, I'll think of something else to post.
Mrs. GIAS: So all I have to do is say *CENSORED FOR CONTENT* and I won't show up on the blog anymore?

Apparently not, sweetie, apparently not.

1 comment:

Mrs. GIAS said...

BLURG!